Scrum Master / Developer
Hello, my name is Stefan Kunze. With the gained experience as Scrum Master and Developer paired with passion for any new and/or unforeseen challenges and my creative and diligent approaches I contribute to the success of companies.
Currently working for air-up.com,
yfood.eu, aboalarm.de, chip.de, paymill.com
- 05/21 — now
- At air-up.com, a startup that is transforming the ordinary way we sip water, my in-depth Shopify experience, blended with my communication skills, allowed me to become the go-to person for questions that required a holistic view that went beyond just technical issues.
Never afraid to touch any part of the product's codebase, I moved things forward. At this point, we have shifted entirely to a headless storefront leveraging the next.js framework, providing a robust foundation that can keep pace of the companies growth and success.
- 01/20 — 04/21
- At yfood.eu, my contribution as a developer was to create a solid foundation for continuous and rapid growth in international markets. As a team, we succeeded in entering eight new markets within two months.
- 02/17 — 12/19
- As team lead at aboalarm.de, I optimized the build process, unified major parts of the application. This paved the way to focus on a better conversion and user experience.
As certified Scrum Master, I introduced the team to the agile way of working. So that customers get solutions to the problems they value most, sooner.
- 01/16 — 01/17
- In necessary addition to the redesign and performance improvement of the chip.de website, I partnered with an agile team of frontend and backend developers to gather requirements and enhance the application’s overall functionality while continuously implementing new key features.
- 11/12 — 12/15
- At the new founded fintech startup paymill.com I accompanied the international rollout and partnered with the marketing team to increase reach.
Complete and detailed CV on request.
Germany+49 176 960 489 14